Joe's Stone Crab Mustard Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Not only is this perfect for dipping stone crabs, but any fish or seafood can be made richer with it! This recipe came from my friends at Joe's Stone Crab Restaurant in South Beach. The restaurant is a Miami classic, an institution - a must for every tourist and every South Florida local!
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder, or more to taste
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon steak sauce
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Pinch of salt
What To Do:
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the mustard powder and mayonnaise; beat for 1 minute with an electric beater.
- Add the remaining ingredients and beat until the mixture is well blended and creamy.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
If you'd like a little more bite, whisk about 1/2 teaspoon more mustard powder into the finished sauce until well blended.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These saucy, barbecue-slathered ribs will have you doing the two-step 'round the dinner table. We used baby back ribs to make our Texas Two-Step Ribs 'cause they're the sweetest and most tender of all the ribs, and who doesn't want to have the sweetest summer ever?