Joe's Stone Crab Mustard Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Not only is this perfect for dipping stone crabs, but any fish or seafood can be made richer with it! This recipe came from my friends at Joe's Stone Crab Restaurant in South Beach. The restaurant is a Miami classic, an institution - a must for every tourist and every South Florida local!
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder, or more to taste
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon steak sauce
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Pinch of salt
What To Do:
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the mustard powder and mayonnaise; beat for 1 minute with an electric beater.
- Add the remaining ingredients and beat until the mixture is well blended and creamy.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
If you'd like a little more bite, whisk about 1/2 teaspoon more mustard powder into the finished sauce until well blended.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Often the best things in life, or on our kitchen table, are the simplest ones, and this Buttery Cabbage recipe falls into that category. Crisp bacon, nutritious cabbage, and a few other ingredients make this simple cabbage recipe a spectacular one, time and time again.