Old Time Hot Dog Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
This tasty Coney Island-style favorite that we call our Old Time Hot Dog Sauce will bring back memories of hot dogs on the grill in summer!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (15-1/2-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup water
What To Do:
In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté ground beef and onion 6 to 8 minutes or until beef is browned,stirring often.
- Add remaining ingredients, stirring to combine. Bring mixture to a boil, lower heat, and simmer 7 to 10 minutes, or until heated through and well combined, stirring occasionally.
- All that's missing is a big bowl of our cool and crunchy cole slaw!
- For more fantastic sauce recipes, check out our collection of Homemade Sauce Recipes: 35 Pasta Sauce Recipes, BBQ Sauces, and More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The next time you make a sandwich, a hamburger, or any other meal that involves slices of bread, try it on Cloud Bread. Cloud Bread is a totally gluten-free, low-carb, low-calorie, and low-fat bread alternative. It's a healthier choice that looks like a fluffy cloud and tastes so good!