Old Time Hot Dog Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This tasty Coney Island-style favorite that we call our Old Time Hot Dog Sauce will bring back memories of hot dogs on the grill in summer!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (15-1/2-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup water
What To Do:
In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté ground beef and onion 6 to 8 minutes or until beef is browned,stirring often.
- Add remaining ingredients, stirring to combine. Bring mixture to a boil, lower heat, and simmer 7 to 10 minutes, or until heated through and well combined, stirring occasionally.
- All that's missing is a big bowl of our cool and crunchy cole slaw!
- For more fantastic sauce recipes, check out our collection of Homemade Sauce Recipes: 35 Pasta Sauce Recipes, BBQ Sauces, and More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We gave a family-favorite a tasty and modern makeover by adding a crispy, potato tot topping that's so good everyone will want to dig in right away! They'll be surprised to find such a tasty, gooey, cheesy, and meaty filling in this amazing Potato Tot Enchilada Casserole.
- Homemade Sauce Recipes: 35 Pasta Sauce Recipes, BBQ Sauces, and More
- Louisiana Dipping Sauce
- Easy Avocado Spread
- Pushcart Onion Sauce
- Blender Tomato Sauce
- Amish Chow Chow Relish
- Cucumber Dill Dip
- Top 12 Cranberry Sauce Recipes
- Slow Cooker Peach Butter
- Fresh Pesto Sauce Recipe: How to Make Pesto Sauce