Patient Dill Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is a keep-on-hand sauce that can be made and kept waiting in the refrigerator till you're ready to use it. It goes with almost anything, so I doubt you can be patient, knowing its fresh taste is waiting right at your fingertips.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dillweed
- 1/8 teaspoon dry mustard
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to use.
No fresh dillweed? Use 1 teaspoon dried dillweed in its place. This sauce should last in your fridge for up to 3 weeks if kept in an airtight container.
- Homemade Sauce Recipes: 35 Pasta Sauce Recipes, BBQ Sauces, and More
- Easy Avocado Spread
- Pushcart Onion Sauce
- Fresh Pesto Sauce Recipe: How to Make Pesto Sauce
- 21 Homemade Salsa Recipes
- Old Time Hot Dog Sauce
- Amish Chow Chow Relish
- Skillet Sausage Gravy
- Cucumber Dill Dip
- Blue Ribbon Strawberry Preserves