Peach and Plum Jam
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 6 small jars
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 5 Min
This jam freezes well. The only problem is, it usually disappears so fast that it never makes it to the freezer! It's homemade-delicious without the fuss. Everybody will be impressed because you made your own preserves!
What You'll Need:
- 4 (16 ounces each) cans peaches in light or heavy syrup, drained (about 6 cups)
- 3 (16-1/2 ounces each) cans pitted canned plums, drained (about 4 cups)
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mash peaches and plums. Add sugar and lemon juice; stir well. Pour into 9- x 13-inch glass baking dish.
- Bake, removing from oven and stirring frequently, until mixture almost reaches the consistency of jam (about 1 hour).
- When it cools, pour into jars or plastic containers and refrigerate or freeze.
When the jam cools, it will thicken even more.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a homemade dessert, but don't feel like baking? Then our recipe for No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecakes is right up your alley! In less than 10 minutes you can whip up this 5-ingredient dessert recipe that'll have leave you dreaming of breezy blue skies and fields of fresh berries.