Pina Colada Butter
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You're gonna love this versatile flavored butter! It goes with everything from breakfast breads to chicken and even shrimp! Give our Pina Colada Butter a try.
What You'll Need:
- 4 sticks butter, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup drained and chopped maraschino cherries
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill, then soften a bit before serving.
- Schmear on cinnamon-raisin bread or toasted pound cake for a tropical breakfast or anytime treat.
- Use about 3 tablespoons to saute a pound or so of shrimp for a fast dinner or quick appetizer.
- Dollop on pancakes or melt on waffles for a taste of the islands, Mon.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Red Velvet Cake is one of our favorite desserts, especially during the holidays, so we thought, why not turn this dessert into a festive breakfast item, too? With our recipe for Red Velvet Pancakes, you can celebrate all things red and decadent any time of the year!