Pina Colada Butter
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You're gonna love this versatile flavored butter! It goes with everything from breakfast breads to chicken and even shrimp! Give our Pina Colada Butter a try.
What You'll Need:
- 4 sticks butter, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup drained and chopped maraschino cherries
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill, then soften a bit before serving.
- Schmear on cinnamon-raisin bread or toasted pound cake for a tropical breakfast or anytime treat.
- Use about 3 tablespoons to saute a pound or so of shrimp for a fast dinner or quick appetizer.
- Dollop on pancakes or melt on waffles for a taste of the islands, Mon.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Apple cobbler is one of those inviting desserts that always makes people feel warm and welcome. In our recipe for Apple Cookie Cobbler, we use tart apples that are tossed with cinnamon sugar before they're baked and finished with a crumbly cookie topping. The results are to-die-for, especially if you top each serving with a scoop of ice cream!