Quick Step Salsa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- READY IN
- 1 Hr 5 Min
This south of the border favorite is light and zesty enough to put a swing in your step. And paired with fresh veggies or baked tortilla chips, it's sure to have the gang saying "¡Ay caramba!"(which means "WOW!" in Spanish).
What You'll Need:
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/2 a medium-sized green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour, or until ready to serve. (This should last up to 1 week if kept refrigerated in an airtight container.)
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You know your guests already love spinach dip, so how about serving it up to them in a whole new way with this easy, no-cook appetizer recipe? Our Spinach Dip Rollups are so creamy, and the bacon bits really pump up their flavor. Just wait till ya see how fast they'll make 'em disappear!