Quick Step Salsa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- READY IN
- 1 Hr 5 Min
This south of the border favorite is light and zesty enough to put a swing in your step. And paired with fresh veggies or baked tortilla chips, it's sure to have the gang saying "¡Ay caramba!"(which means "WOW!" in Spanish).
What You'll Need:
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/2 a medium-sized green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour, or until ready to serve. (This should last up to 1 week if kept refrigerated in an airtight container.)
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bring a little taste of the South to your kitchen with our recipe for Catfish 'n' Slaw. We coated U.S. farm-raised catfish in a flavor-packed island seasoning before pan-frying it and finishing it off with a homemade tropical coleslaw. One bite of this dish and you'll be saying, "Let's make some more, ya'll!"