We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Serve up this Seafood Sauce with steamed shrimp or crab or baked or steamed fish. Our Seafood Seasoning Blend recipe is the base for the sauce.
What You'll Need:
- 1 recipe Seafood Seasoning Blend
- 1 1/3 cups sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon or lime juice
What To Do:
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Chill for at least 2 hours to blend flavors.
- Makes about 1-2/3 cups.
- Homemade Sauce Recipes: 35 Pasta Sauce Recipes, BBQ Sauces, and More
- Easy Avocado Spread
- Pushcart Onion Sauce
- Fresh Pesto Sauce Recipe: How to Make Pesto Sauce
- 21 Homemade Salsa Recipes
- Old Time Hot Dog Sauce
- Skillet Sausage Gravy
- Blue Ribbon Strawberry Preserves
- Cucumber Dill Dip
- Amish Chow Chow Relish