Seafood Saute (Basting Butter)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The next time you're planning on grilling or broiling seafood try out this recipe for Seafood Saute. It's the perfect recipe for basting all of your favorite seafood recipes 'cause it uses a seafood seasoning blend as its base!
What You'll Need:
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 3 teaspoons seafood seasoning (Old Bay)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill, then soften a bit before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We gave a family-favorite a tasty and modern makeover by adding a crispy, potato tot topping that's so good everyone will want to dig in right away! They'll be surprised to find such a tasty, gooey, cheesy, and meaty filling in this amazing Potato Tot Enchilada Casserole.