Snappy Cocktail Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You're expecting guests within the hour, and you just remembered that you forgot the cocktail sauce for the shrimp platter. Not to worry—the Mr. Food Test Kitchen has a homemade cocktail sauce recipe we like to call Snappy Cocktail Sauce... 'cause it's ready to go in only five minutes. Yup, you read that right. You'll have plenty of time to spare, so your party can go on without a single hitch.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons horseradish, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon dill, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well.
- Use immediately or cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Homemade Sauce Recipes: 35 Pasta Sauce Recipes, BBQ Sauces, and More
- Easy Avocado Spread
- Pushcart Onion Sauce
- Fresh Pesto Sauce Recipe: How to Make Pesto Sauce
- 21 Homemade Salsa Recipes
- Old Time Hot Dog Sauce
- Skillet Sausage Gravy
- Cucumber Dill Dip
- Blue Ribbon Strawberry Preserves
- Amish Chow Chow Relish