We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Been looking for an easy steak marinade? Well, wait 'til you hear the raves for this one
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups dry white wine
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 to 3 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Pinch of dried sage
- Pinch of dried thyme
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, mashed
What To Do:
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix all the marinade ingredients together. Refrigerate marinade until ready to use.
- Makes enough for 3 to 4 pounds of steak.
Strip steak, sirloin, porterhouse, and rib eye work well. Just pierce the steak all over with a fork or skewer and place in a baking pan. Pour the marinade over the meat. Cover and let marinate for 6 hours in the refrigerator, turning occasionally. Remove the steak from the bowl, reserving the marinade, and grill it to whatever doneness you prefer. Baste the steak with the marinade a few times during grilling.The garlic just seems to make this marinade. You can cut it down to 2 cloves or hit it with 6, but it's up to you. (You'll love it, though!)
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Homemade Sauce Recipes: 35 Pasta Sauce Recipes, BBQ Sauces, and More
- Easy Avocado Spread
- Pushcart Onion Sauce
- Fresh Pesto Sauce Recipe: How to Make Pesto Sauce
- 21 Homemade Salsa Recipes
- Old Time Hot Dog Sauce
- Skillet Sausage Gravy
- Cucumber Dill Dip
- Blue Ribbon Strawberry Preserves
- Amish Chow Chow Relish