Summer Potluck Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 cups
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
- READY IN
- 2 Hr 5 Min
With a dilly of a fresh taste like this, they'll dip this Summer Potluck Dip 'til it's all gone! And check out the note at the bottom ... that makes it a "double dip"!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh dill or 3 to 4 tablespoons dried dillweed
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well and chill, covered, at least 2 hours before serving.
All you have to do is add 1/2 to 3/4 cup of milk to this recipe and you've got a fresh garden salad dressing.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
BBQ sauce and smoked paprika are the key ingredients to making this chili recipe taste extra-smokin' good. Not only is our Smokin' BBQ Chili recipe flavor-packed and delicious, but it's made in just one pot, so it's extra-easy to clean up, too!