Sweet Pepper Relish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Crunchy and flavorful, this makes a great topper or a simple side dish. Just make sure to set some aside for yourself before you serve it...'cause it goes fast!
What You'll Need:
- 4 large bell peppers (2 red and 2 green), finely chopped
- 2 large onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh jalapeño pepper
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/3 cup water
What To Do:
- In a large saucepan, bring all the ingredients to a boil over medium heat. Cover and allow to boil for 10 minutes, stirring once. Remove from the heat and allow to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container and chill overnight before serving.
Makes about 4 cups.
This can be made into a multi-colored sweet pepper relish by using 4 colors of bell peppers - one each of red, green, yellow, and orange.
- Homemade Sauce Recipes: 35 Pasta Sauce Recipes, BBQ Sauces, and More
- Easy Avocado Spread
- Pushcart Onion Sauce
- 21 Homemade Salsa Recipes
- Fresh Pesto Sauce Recipe: How to Make Pesto Sauce
- Old Time Hot Dog Sauce
- Skillet Sausage Gravy
- Cucumber Dill Dip
- Amish Chow Chow Relish
- Blue Ribbon Strawberry Preserves