White Wine Gravy
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you want a gravy with a touch of elegance, go with this easy White Wine Gravy. A drizzle of this gravy will make any meal seem special.
What You'll Need:
- Pan drippings from roasted turkey
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Chicken broth
- 1/4 cup white wine
What To Do:
- Remove cooked turkey from roasting pan. Pour pan drippings into a 4-cup measuring cup and skim off 1/2 cup of the fat (the clear oily liquid) that rises to the top.
- Pour the 1/2 cup fat into a saucepan and whisk in 1/2 cup flour. Cook over medium heat until bubbly, stirring constantly.
- Skim off and discard any additional fat from the drippings in the measuring cup and add enough chicken broth to make 4 cups of liquid total.
- Pour drippings mixture into saucepan, stir in wine, and continue cooking gravy until it boils and thickens, stirring constantly.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad that's tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises is sure to be one of your favorite easy salad recipes for potluck parties!
- Fresh Pesto Sauce Recipe: How to Make Pesto Sauce
- Homemade Sauce Recipes: 35 Pasta Sauce Recipes, BBQ Sauces, and More
- Easy Avocado Spread
- Blue Ribbon Strawberry Preserves
- Pushcart Onion Sauce
- 21 Homemade Salsa Recipes
- Skillet Sausage Gravy
- Old Time Hot Dog Sauce
- Amish Chow Chow Relish
- Simple Homemade Pickles