Zesty Blueberry Relish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is no ordinary relish! Tangy and fruity, it's the perfect healthy berry topper for chicken or turkey, or even slices of pound cake!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) can whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
What To Do:
- Place cranberry sauce in a medium-sized microwave-safe dish. Microwave on high power 60 to 80 seconds, until melted.
- Remove from microwave; fold in blueberries and nuts. Serve warm or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Makes 16 portions (about 2 tablespoons each).
Recipe courtesy of U.S. Highbush Blueberry Council. For more blueberry recipes, visit www.blueberry.org.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like copycat restaurant recipes, then our recipe for Shrimp on the Barbie is right up your alley. This recipe tastes like it came straight out of your favorite steakhouse. It's the flavorful blend of seasonings that really give it that "down under" flavor!