Zesty Blueberry Relish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 1 Min
This is no ordinary relish! Tangy and fruity, it's the perfect healthy berry topper for chicken or turkey, or even slices of pound cake!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) can whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
What To Do:
- Place cranberry sauce in a medium-sized microwave-safe dish. Microwave on high power 60 to 80 seconds, until melted.
- Remove from microwave; fold in blueberries and nuts. Serve warm or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Makes 16 portions (about 2 tablespoons each).
Recipe courtesy of U.S. Highbush Blueberry Council. For more blueberry recipes, visit www.blueberry.org.