Creamy Pepper Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Creamy Pepper Dressing strikes just the right balance between tang and creaminess. This easy homemade dressing is not only great on salad, its good on chicken, burgersreally, just about anything!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon finely minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients until well combined.
- Serve immediately or for best results, chill at least 2 hours before serving.
If you'd like to use Creamy Pepper Dressing as a base for other dressings, try these variations:
- Fresh Herb Dressing: Add 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley or dill
- Sun-dried Tomato Dressing: Add 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- Garlic Pepper Dressing: Add 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe will take your taste buds down South, to where good old-fashioned tastes are still king. Our Homemade Biscuits and Gravy are full of so much down-home goodness, you'll want to eat 'em at breakfast AND dinner, which is perfectly right by us!