Apple Cinnamon Finger Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Platter up our Apple Cinnamon Finger Sandwiches with two or three other kinds of finger sandwiches, and let the party begin! Don't you just love parties?!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup apple butter
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 12 slices cinnamon-raisin bread
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, apple butter, mayonnaise, and cinnamon; mix until smooth.
- Spread equal amounts of the mixture evenly over the bread slices.
- Cut into squares and serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Makes 4 dozen finger sandwiches.
For a touch of sweetness, sprinkle the tops of the squares with a mixture of cinnamon and sugar just before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Save the scrambling for the eggs 'cause this easy breakfast recipe comes together in just about a minute! Our scrumptious Breakfast Bowl Scramble is a super simple microwave recipe that's packed with protein, to help keep you sharp all morning long!