We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This kid-friendly recipe for a super school lunch is a twist on the traditional BLT. Call it a rollup or a wrap but use it for the kids' lunch boxes or your own brown-bagging. It's a chopped salad filling with the flavors of a BLT in a tortilla wrap.
What You'll Need:
- 6 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (3-ounce) container real bacon bits
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise, bacon bits, and pepper; mix well.
- Spoon mixture evenly onto center of each tortilla. Fold bottom of each tortilla over lettuce mixture then fold both sides over, envelope fashion. Fold top of each tortilla closed and turn seam-side down. Serve immediately.
If you'd prefer, use light mayonnaise and whole-wheat tortillas and, instead of bacon bits, chop a quarter pound of deli turkey to mix in and create a "TLT" burrito.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
BBQ sauce and smoked paprika are the key ingredients to making this chili recipe taste extra-smokin' good. Not only is our Smokin' BBQ Chili recipe flavor-packed and delicious, but it's made in just one pot, so it's extra-easy to clean up, too!
- Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Layered Italian Crescent Ring
- Portobello "Steak" Sandwich
- Old-Fashioned Patty Melts
- Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches
- Easy Mexican Recipes: Top 10 Quesadillas
- Carolina Shredded Chicken Sandwich
- Baked Ham & Swiss Sliders
- Pimiento Cheese Sandwiches
- Company Fancy Chicken Wraps