BLTs with a Twist
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 20 Min
These BLTs with a Twist are grown up BLTs that'll remind you why you love these sandwiches so much! These babies scream pure deliciousness in every last bite... and believe us, you won't wanna stop eating until your BLT is all gone!
What You'll Need:
- 8 bacon slices
- 1 (1-pound) French bread loaf (not baguette)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 6 ounces goat cheese
- 1/2 cup (about 3 ounces) sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
What To Do:
Cook bacon in a large skillet until crisp; drain on paper towels. Set aside.
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Slice bread in half horizontally. Sprinkle basil over cut side of bottom half of loaf; crumble goat cheese over basil. Sprinkle tomatoes over goat cheese. Top with top half of loaf. Place loaf on a baking sheet; bake 10 minutes.
Remove loaf from oven, and remove top half of loaf. Arrange bacon, lettuce, and onion over tomatoes; replace top half of loaf.
The novelty behind this bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwich is using sun-dried tomatoes, fresh basil, and goat cheese. But don't stop with basil, put your stamp on it with your favorite herb, and try different cheese, too, like feta.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Layered Italian Crescent Ring
- Portobello "Steak" Sandwich
- Carolina Shredded Chicken Sandwich
- Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches
- Grilled Bratwurst Sandwiches
- Old-Fashioned Patty Melts
- Deli-Style Roast Beef Sandwiches
- Easy Mexican Recipes: Top 10 Quesadillas
- Baked Ham & Swiss Sliders