Back to School Wraps: Peanut Butter & Banana Wrap
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These trade-proof back-to-school lunch wrap ideas offer loads of healthy options sure to earn a thumbs-up from both kids and parents alike!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (6- to 8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons raisins
- 2 small bananas, peeled and cut in half lengthwise
What To Do:
- Heat tortillas according to package instructions. Place warm tortillas on a cutting board.
- Spread 1 tablespoon peanut butter over each wrap and sprinkle evenly with raisins. Place banana halves down center of each wrap.
- From the end closest to you, roll up each wrap firmly, rolling away from you, jellyroll style. Place each wrap on a piece of wax paper and roll up tightly. Serve immediately or chill until ready to use.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Homemade soup that's this hearty is simply irresistible! Between the rich tomato broth and the cheese-filled pasta it's hard not to fall in love with Mama Mia's Tortellini Soup. So, grab your favorite bowl and your soup spoon, 'cause this soup recipe is sure to please!