Back to School Wraps: Peanut Butter & Banana Wrap
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These trade-proof back-to-school lunch wrap ideas offer loads of healthy options sure to earn a thumbs-up from both kids and parents alike!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (6- to 8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons raisins
- 2 small bananas, peeled and cut in half lengthwise
What To Do:
- Heat tortillas according to package instructions. Place warm tortillas on a cutting board.
- Spread 1 tablespoon peanut butter over each wrap and sprinkle evenly with raisins. Place banana halves down center of each wrap.
- From the end closest to you, roll up each wrap firmly, rolling away from you, jellyroll style. Place each wrap on a piece of wax paper and roll up tightly. Serve immediately or chill until ready to use.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Make room burritos, 'cause there's a new contender in town, and they're going by the name of Tex-Mex Hand Pies! These creamy hand pies are stuffed full of Tex-Mex favorites like salsa, chicken and lots of creamy cheese. You're going to wish you had more hands.