Baked Chicken Wing Sandwich
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
- READY IN
- 35 Min
We used to serve chicken wings when the gang came over to watch ball games. Wings were so messy that I had to find a way to keep the great Buffalo taste without the chicken bones and needing extra napkins. This easy chicken salad sandwich is the answer.
What You'll Need:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound)
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
cup chopped celery (1 stalk)
cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 4 Kaiser rolls, split
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Brush chicken with hot pepper sauce and place on baking sheet. Bake 20 to 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
- In a small bowl, mix celery and dressing. Place cooked chicken on rolls and top with dressing mixture and a slice of cheese.
- Wrap each sandwich tightly in foil, place on a baking sheet, and heat about 15 minutes until warmed through.
Serve with additional hot pepper sauce as desired.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES