Baked Chicken Wing Sandwich
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We used to serve chicken wings when the gang came over to watch ball games. Wings were so messy that I had to find a way to keep the great Buffalo taste without the chicken bones and needing extra napkins. This easy chicken salad sandwich is the answer.
What You'll Need:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound)
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped celery (1 stalk)
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 4 Kaiser rolls, split
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Brush chicken with hot pepper sauce and place on baking sheet. Bake 20 to 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
- In a small bowl, mix celery and dressing. Place cooked chicken on rolls and top with dressing mixture and a slice of cheese.
- Wrap each sandwich tightly in foil, place on a baking sheet, and heat about 15 minutes until warmed through.
Serve with additional hot pepper sauce as desired.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In keeping up with Mardi Gras tradition we came up with this recipe for Mardi Gras King Cake that's so good it's guaranteed to keep the party going and going and going. Our king cake recipe features classic cinnamon flavor and a sugary glaze in traditional colors!