Barbecued Beef Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Barbecued Beef Sandwiches are like an old-fashioned Southern pork or beef pull. Put the beef on buns and boy, oh boy, will your gang love it!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 (12-ounce) can beer
- 1 (1.25-ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 (2-1/2- to 3-pound) beef roast (round, shoulder, or brisket)
- Hamburger buns
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the ketchup, beer and onion soup mix.
- Place roast in a roasting pan. Pour sauce over roast and cook for 4 to 4-1/2 hours. (Roast can also be cooked in a crockpot on low.) Meat is done when it is so tender it can be pulled apart with a fork into shreds or pieces.
- Place shredded beef on buns and serve.
Serve these with your favorite homemade or bottled barbecue sauce on top.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Often the best things in life, or on our kitchen table, are the simplest ones, and this Buttery Cabbage recipe falls into that category. Crisp bacon, nutritious cabbage, and a few other ingredients make this simple cabbage recipe a spectacular one, time and time again.