Bean and Bacon Wraps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 20 Min
Add some Mexican flair to your lunchtime menu with this easy sandwich recipe for Bean and Bacon Wraps. If you're tired of making the same old peanut butter and jelly everyday for lunch, then this homemade wrap recipe is sure to add a bit of excitement to your midday activities. Plus, you can use your leftover wraps to make tacos or enchiladas for dinner, so you aren't wasting anything!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon taco sauce
- 4 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 small green bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup real bacon pieces
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- Stir together cream cheese and taco sauce; spread mixture evenly on 1 side of each tortilla. Top with black beans and remaining ingredients.
- Roll up tortillas tightly. Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate until chilled.
Are you in a sandwich slump? Break out of the ordinary the next time you're making sandwiches, and use one of these different breads: whole wheat buns, French bread loaves, flour tortillas, submarine rolls, pita bread rounds, steak rolls, or Kaiser rolls.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Layered Italian Crescent Ring
- Portobello "Steak" Sandwich
- Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches
- Carolina Shredded Chicken Sandwich
- Old-Fashioned Patty Melts
- Easy Mexican Recipes: Top 10 Quesadillas
- Grilled Bratwurst Sandwiches
- Baked Ham & Swiss Sliders
- Deli-Style Roast Beef Sandwiches