Blueberry Smoked Turkey Baguette
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Not all turkey sandwiches are boring, 'cause not all turkey sandwiches are created equal. Our Smoked Turkey Baguette tops the list 'cause it's stuffed with crispy leaf lettuce and a touch of blueberry preserves.
What You'll Need:
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons blueberry preserves
- 1 (12-ounce) loaf French bread, cut in half lengthwise
- 1/2 head leaf lettuce, washed
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli smoked turkey breast
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and preserves; mix well. Spread over both cut sides of the French bread.
- Layer the lettuce over the bottom half of the bread. Top with the turkey then replace the top of the bread.
- Cut into 4 sandwiches and serve.
Go ahead and use any flavor of fruit preserves you prefer; almost any one will work to create a unique flavor.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!