Blueberry Smoked Turkey Baguette
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Not all turkey sandwiches are boring, 'cause not all turkey sandwiches are created equal. Our Smoked Turkey Baguette tops the list 'cause it's stuffed with crispy leaf lettuce and a touch of blueberry preserves.
What You'll Need:
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons blueberry preserves
- 1 (12-ounce) loaf French bread, cut in half lengthwise
- 1/2 head leaf lettuce, washed
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli smoked turkey breast
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and preserves; mix well. Spread over both cut sides of the French bread.
- Layer the lettuce over the bottom half of the bread. Top with the turkey then replace the top of the bread.
- Cut into 4 sandwiches and serve.
Go ahead and use any flavor of fruit preserves you prefer; almost any one will work to create a unique flavor.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One way to get the whole family rushin' to the dinner table is to serve up plates of these cheesy-stuffed meatballs and saucy pasta. Our recipes for Mozzarella Meatballs and Ziti even features a special ingredient that adds a little extra dose of good-for-ya too!