Buffalo Chicken Salad Sandwich
We use to serve chicken wings when the gang came over to watch ball games. Wings were so messy that we had to find a way to keep the great Buffalo taste without the chicken bones and needing extra napkins. This easy chicken salad sandwich is the answer.
What You'll Need:
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 pounds)
cup chopped celery (1 stalk)
cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 (12- to 16-ounce) loaf French bread
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place chicken in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Cover with aluminum foil and bake 20 to 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear. Let cool then coarsely chop.
- Place chicken in a large bowl and add celery, dressing, hot pepper sauce, and paprika; mix well.
- Slice French bread in half lengthwise and hollow out bottom half, leaving 1/2 inch of bread around edges of crust. Fill with chicken salad and cover with top half of loaf. Slice into serving-sized portions.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
07 10 13