Buffalo Chicken Salad Sandwich
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We use to serve chicken wings when the gang came over to watch ball games. Wings were so messy that we had to find a way to keep the great Buffalo taste without the chicken bones and needing extra napkins. This easy chicken salad sandwich is the answer.
What You'll Need:
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup chopped celery (1 stalk)
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 (12- to 16-ounce) loaf French bread
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place chicken in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Cover with aluminum foil and bake 20 to 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear. Let cool then coarsely chop.
- Place chicken in a large bowl and add celery, dressing, hot pepper sauce, and paprika; mix well.
- Slice French bread in half lengthwise and hollow out bottom half, leaving 1/2 inch of bread around edges of crust. Fill with chicken salad and cover with top half of loaf. Slice into serving-sized portions.
- For an authentic Buffalo taste, chop the celery a bit on the chunky side.
- Like this chicken recipe? Then you'll love our collection of 14 Tasty Quick and Easy Chicken Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Shake up your dinner routine with this delicious stuffed chile recipe, better known as Chicken Chile Relleno. These chilies are covered in a crispy, cheesy nacho coating, and stuffed with ooey-gooey cheese and chicken. They're going to love this Tex-Mex dish so much, they might just break out the maracas!