We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 9 Min
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
- READY IN
- 17 Min
Leaner Canadian bacon replaces regular bacon in our light version of the classic sandwich.
What You'll Need:
- 8 slices Canadian bacon
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fat-free Italian dressing
- 8 (1-ounce) slices rye bread, toasted
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce
- Slices tomato
- Freshly ground pepper
What To Do:
- Cook bacon in a nonstick skillet over medium heat 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Set aside.
- Combine sour cream and Italian dressing in a small bowl; stir well. Spread evenly on 1 side of each bread slice.
- Layer bacon, lettuce, and tomatoes evenly on 4 bread slices. Sprinkle with pepper. Top with remaining bread slices.
Per serving: CALORIES 287 (27 percent from fat); FAT 8.6g (sat 3.2g, mono 3.4g, poly 1g); PROTEIN 17.7g; CARBOHYDRATE 34.3g; FIBER 4.3g; CHOLESTEROL 35mg; IRON 2.4mg; SODIUM 1,181mg; CALCIUM 77mg
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can enjoy a cookie version of your favorite campfire treat with our recipe for Peanut Butter S'more Bars! These bars feature a chunky peanut butter crust that's layered with marshmallow creme, chocolate chips, and roasted peanuts. Go on, make these and be the star of the next potluck!