We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
The combo of the turkey, bacon and crunchy broccoli slaw make Cobb Rollups a step above the rest. They've got the taste of a Cobb salad but are much more fun to eat!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (6) package sundried tomato basil wraps
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 cups broccoli slaw
- 12 (1-ounce) deli slices smoked turkey breast
- 18 thin slices fully cooked bacon
What To Do:
Place wraps on a cutting board. Spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise over each wrap. Sprinkle 1/2 cup broccoli slaw in center of each wrap; place 2 slices smoked turkey over slaw; top each with 3 slices of bacon.
- Fold in sides of each wrap, covering half the bacon. From the end closest to you, roll up each wrap firmly, rolling away from you. Cut each wrap in half and serve immediately, or roll each in wax paper and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
With our recipe for 1 Minute Cinnamon Bun you can enjoy a cinnamon bun for breakfast, dessert, or anytime you want! All you need is a microwave, some easy ingredients from your pantry, and your favorite mug. Before you know it, you'll be enjoying a cinnamon bun that's all your own.
- Layered Italian Crescent Ring
- Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Portobello "Steak" Sandwich
- Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches
- Old-Fashioned Patty Melts
- Carolina Shredded Chicken Sandwich
- Easy Mexican Recipes: Top 10 Quesadillas
- Baked Ham & Swiss Sliders
- Grilled Bratwurst Sandwiches
- Croissant Club Sandwiches