Croissant Club Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There is something fun about taking an old standby recipe and fancying it up a bit. Here we took our favorite club sandwich and teamed it with a French croissant. Voila!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons real bacon bits
- 8 large croissants, split
- 8 romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli turkey
- 1 large tomato, cut into 8 slices (see Notes)
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and bacon bits; mix well and spread equally over the croissant halves.
- Layer the lettuce, turkey, and tomato equally over the bottom croissant halves; replace the tops of the croissants and serve.
- Preparation Tip: Cut each slice of tomato in half so the slices will fit on the croissant.
- Option: It's a nice change of pace to use croissants for our sandwiches. Don't forget to try other nontraditional breads like tortillas for making sandwich wraps, pitas for making stuffed sandwiches, and English muffins for making toasted sandwiches.
- Plus, if you loved this croissant sandwich recipe, be sure to check out our Breakfast Croissant Melt.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
German Potato Salad isn't creamy like some of the traditional American potato salads you may be used to, but that doesn't mean it isn't as delicious! Our German Potato Salad has a sweet vinegary base and includes tasty ingredients like bacon, onion and fresh parsley.