We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
- READY IN
- 23 Min
This gourmet sandwich meal is quick and easy. Pick up a rotisserie chicken, prepared dressing, cheese, and some fruit from the supermarket, and dinner is as good as ready!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (9-inch) round loaf focaccia
- 3/4 cup roasted pepper dressing, divided (see Note)
- 1 (3-ounce) goat cheese log, crumbled, or 4 ounces provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup pine nuts or slivered almonds
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 3 cups gourmet salad greens
- 1/2 pint grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Cut focaccia in half horizontally, using a serrated knife; place cut sides up on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle 1/2 cup dressing evenly over cut sides of bread. Sprinkle with goat cheese and nuts. Bake at 400 degrees for 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove meat from chicken, and coarsely chop. Sprinkle chicken over bottom half of bread. Top with salad greens, tomatoes, and remaining 1/4 cup dressing; cover with top half of bread. Cut into 6 wedges, and serve immediately.
If you can't find the dressing, it's real easy to whip up. Combine 3/4 cup of oil-and-vinegar dressing with a 5.2-ounce jar of drained roasted red bell peppers in a food processor, and process until smooth.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Red Velvet Cake is one of our favorite desserts, especially during the holidays, so we thought, why not turn this dessert into a festive breakfast item, too? With our recipe for Red Velvet Pancakes, you can celebrate all things red and decadent any time of the year!