Grilled Chicken Sandwich
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Grilled chicken sandwiches make a perfect light dinner or filling lunch. These are marinated and topped with a delicious garlic mayonnaise.
What You'll Need:
- 4 boneless, skinless, chicken breast halves (1 to 1¼ pounds total), pounded to a ¼-inch thickness
- 1 (0.7-ounce) package dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 kaiser rolls, split
- 1/4 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 large tomato, sliced
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine the chicken and salad dressing mix. Coat the chicken completely, then cover and marinate it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat a grill pan over medium-high heat and grill the chicken for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until no pink remains.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, and garlic powder; mix well.
- Spread over the cut sides of the rolls. Top the bottom halves of the rolls with lettuce, chicken, and tomato. Replace the tops of the rolls and serve.