Ham and Pineapple Slaw Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These cool salad sandwiches are just what you want in your hand for lunch during those long, hot days of summer.
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 cups chopped cooked ham
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple tidbits, undrained
- 1 cup (4-ounce) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (6-1/2-inch) submarine rolls
What To Do:
- Combine all ingredients except rolls, stirring gently. Spoon mixture onto bottoms of rolls; cover with tops, and serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Turn an ordinary side dish into an extraordinary one with our recipe for Garlic Skillet Rice. There's a secret ingredient in this easy rice recipe that gives it a creamy and unforgettable taste. Your family will ask for this rice dish over and over again!