Italian Focaccia Sandwich
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
- READY IN
- 18 Min
Ciao! Don't miss this Italian favorite! Sure, lots of restaurants serve it, but now we can make it at home for a lot less money - and with all our own favorite flavors.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 (10-ounce) prepared thin pizza shells (see Note)
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli mortadella (sliceable Italian sausage)
- 1 package (6 ounces) sliced mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- Cooking spray
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Spread the mayonnaise over the top of 1 pizza shell. Layer the mortadella over the mayonnaise then top with the mozzarella.
- Spread the mustard over the top of the second pizza shell then place mustard side down over the cheese.
- Place on a pizza pan that has been coated with cooking spray and coat the top of the pizza shell with cooking spray. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until the crusts are crispy and the cheese is melted. Cut into wedges and serve.
Make sure to use an Italian bread pizza shell that has ingredients like olive oil, garlic, Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses baked into it.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Okay, so you won't find any lettuce in this BLT Macaroni Salad, but we have put in extra-green and flavorful baby spinach. We think it gives this macaroni salad recipe a tasty new twist! Serve it to your gang and see how much they'll love it!