Italian Salad Boat
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's smooth sailing with this cross between a sandwich and a salad (even for those who say they don't eat sandwiches for dinner!). We take a hollowed out loaf of bread and fill it with all of your Italian favorites to create the best Italian sub combo you've ever tasted!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, coarsely chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/3 cup chopped roasted red peppers, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced peperoncini, drained
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced black olives
- 2 (1/2-inch) slices genoa salami, diced
- 5 (1-ounce) slices provolone cheese, diced
- 1/2 cup prepared vinaigrette dressing
- 1 (1-pound) French bread, cut in half horizontally and hollowed out
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except bread; toss until evenly coated.
- Spoon salad mixture into bread and replace top. Evenly slice into 4 pieces and serve.
- We recommend that after you "drop anchor," you serve up slices of our delicious Cannoli Cheesecake!
- Plus, if you loved our Italian Salad Boat, be sure to check out our collection of 48 No-Fail Italian Favorites, Plus 9 Classic Sauces.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These saucy, barbecue-slathered ribs will have you doing the two-step 'round the dinner table. We used baby back ribs to make our Texas Two-Step Ribs 'cause they're the sweetest and most tender of all the ribs, and who doesn't want to have the sweetest summer ever?