Luau on a Bun
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We love how Hawaiian recipes really seem to take us on a tropical vacation... at least for a little while! You don't have to fly across the Pacific, however, to get those tropical flavors you love with our easy recipe for Luau on a Bun. Using only four simple ingredients, we've got a sandwich recipe that adds a punch of sweet pineapple to a classic sandwich combo to get that medley of flavors we know and love.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound deli ham, sliced
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple slices, drained
- 1/4 cup honey-mustard salad dressing
- 4 sandwich buns, cut in half horizontally
What To Do:
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place sliced ham in 4 (1/4-pound) piles on the grill. Place pineapple slices on the grill and cook 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Spread dressing on rolls and top each with a quarter of the ham and a pineapple slice. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can enjoy a cookie version of your favorite campfire treat with our recipe for Peanut Butter S'more Bars! These bars feature a chunky peanut butter crust that's layered with marshmallow creme, chocolate chips, and roasted peanuts. Go on, make these and be the star of the next potluck!