Mama Mia's Meatball Bake
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
- READY IN
- 30 Min
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12- to 16-ounce) frozen garlic bread
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1 (32-ounce) bag frozen meatballs, thawed, cut in half
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 10 slices mozzarella cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place garlic bread open face on baking sheet and bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven and reduce heat to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine ricotta cheese and Parmesan cheese and evenly spread on garlic bread. Place meatballs on top of cheese and evenly spoon spaghetti sauce over meatballs.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until meatballs are heated through. Top with mozzarella cheese and continue baking 3 to 5 more minutes, or until cheese melts.
For more easy and delicious recipes like this one, click here.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
01 28 14