We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
Hoagies, heroes, or submarines...what you call these depends on what part of the country you're from. But whatever you call them, they sure are tasty sandwiches!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 jars (28 ounces each) spaghetti sauce
- 6 hoagie rolls, split
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the spaghetti sauce and the rolls; mix well. Form the beef mixture into eighteen 11/2-inch meatballs and place in a soup pot. Add the spaghetti sauce and stir gently to mix.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, then reduce the heat to low, cover loosely, and simmer for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the meatballs are cooked through.
- Spoon 3 meatballs and some sauce onto each roll and serve.
The meatballs and sauce can also be used for topping spaghetti. And you can use the meatballs in a soup or stew, too.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The next time you make a sandwich, a hamburger, or any other meal that involves slices of bread, try it on Cloud Bread. Cloud Bread is a totally gluten-free, low-carb, low-calorie, and low-fat bread alternative. It's a healthier choice that looks like a fluffy cloud and tastes so good!
- Ham 'n' Cheese Strombolis
- Old-Fashioned Patty Melts
- Layered Italian Crescent Ring
- Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Portobello "Steak" Sandwich
- Bubblin' Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
- Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches
- Easy Mexican Recipes: Top 10 Quesadillas
- Pimiento Cheese Sandwiches
- State Fair Sausage, Peppers, and Onions