We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 30 Min
Get ready to take a trip back in time 'cause this 1950s diner classic is a nostalgic favorite. Our Reuben Melts taste just like the kind you'd find at your local deli, but we love our version more since you can customize it just how you like it!
What You'll Need:
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 3 cups coleslaw mix
- 8 rye bread slices
- 1 (6-ounce) package Swiss cheese slices
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced ham
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine mayo, ketchup, relish, and red pepper. Stir together coleslaw mix and 1/2 cup mayonnaise mixture.
- Spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise mixture evenly on 1 side of each bread slice; top 4 slices evenly with ham, coleslaw mixture, and cheese. Top with remaining bread slices.
- Place sandwiches on prepared baking sheet. Spray top side of each sandwich with cooking spray.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until bread is golden and cheese melts.
If you loved this recipe for Reuben Melts, be sure to check out the snack version with our Reuben Dip!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a cake you can share with EVERYONE (really!). Since this tropical-tasting cake is made in a baking sheet, you can bet there's enough to go around. And, 'cause both the frosting and the cake are made from scratch, they're sure to say, "Wow, that's a Crazy Good Pineapple Sheet Cake!"