We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 30 Min
Get ready to take a trip back in time 'cause this 1950s diner classic is a nostalgic favorite. Our Reuben Melt tastes just like the kind you'd find at your local deli, but we love our version more since you can customize it just how you like! We sometimes like to add a couple extra slices of cheese and pairing it with a side of warm, cozy soup for the epitome of comfort food. Make this recipe for your friends and family, and they'll surely be grateful!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 3 cups coleslaw mix
- 8 rye bread slices
- 1 (6-ounce) package Swiss cheese slices
- 12 ounces thinly sliced ham
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Coat a baking sheet with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine first 4 ingredients. Stir together coleslaw mix and 1/2 cup mayonnaise mixture.
- Spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise mixture evenly on 1 side of each bread slice; top 4 slices evenly with cheese, ham, and coleslaw mixture. Top with remaining bread slices.
- Place sandwiches on prepared baking sheet. Spray top side of each sandwich with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until bread is golden and cheese melts.
If you loved this recipe for Reuben Melts, be sure to check out the snack version with our Reuben Dip!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like your ribs extra-meaty, then you're going to love these flavorful, Saucy Country-Style Ribs. Country-style ribs are more like a pork chop than a rib, making them meatier and less fatty. Now the question is, will you eat these with a fork or your fingers?