Seafood Roll ups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Roll 'em up and dish 'em out...What an easy way to entertain!
What You'll Need:
- 2 pounds imitation crabmeat, finely chopped
- 1 package (1 ounce) ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 scallions, chopped (about ¼ cup)
- 1 can (2.25 ounces) sliced black olives, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 14 (7-inch) soft flour tortillas
- 1 large tomato, chopped (about 1½ cups)
- 1/4 of a head of iceberg lettuce, shredded
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine the imitation crabmeat, salad dressing mix, scallions, olives, and mayonnaise; mix well.
- Place 1/3 cup of the mixture in the center of each tortilla. Top with 1 tablespoon of the chopped tomato. Evenly divide the lettuce over the tomato.
- Roll up the tortillas and serve.
Makes 14 tortilla rolls.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Often the best things in life, or on our kitchen table, are the simplest ones, and this Buttery Cabbage recipe falls into that category. Crisp bacon, nutritious cabbage, and a few other ingredients make this simple cabbage recipe a spectacular one, time and time again.