Seafood Roll ups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Roll 'em up and dish 'em out...What an easy way to entertain!
What You'll Need:
- 2 pounds imitation crabmeat, finely chopped
- 1 package (1 ounce) ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 scallions, chopped (about ¼ cup)
- 1 can (2.25 ounces) sliced black olives, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 14 (7-inch) soft flour tortillas
- 1 large tomato, chopped (about 1½ cups)
- 1/4 of a head of iceberg lettuce, shredded
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine the imitation crabmeat, salad dressing mix, scallions, olives, and mayonnaise; mix well.
- Place 1/3 cup of the mixture in the center of each tortilla. Top with 1 tablespoon of the chopped tomato. Evenly divide the lettuce over the tomato.
- Roll up the tortillas and serve.
Makes 14 tortilla rolls.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our recipe for Ultimate Fudgy Brownies is going to make you forget about any other recipe for brownies you've ever tasted...they're that good. You may just want to pour yourself another glass of milk, 'cause these homemade brownies are full of decadent, chocolatey flavor.