Seafood Roll ups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Roll 'em up and dish 'em out...What an easy way to entertain!
What You'll Need:
- 2 pounds imitation crabmeat, finely chopped
- 1 package (1 ounce) ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 scallions, chopped (about ¼ cup)
- 1 can (2.25 ounces) sliced black olives, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 14 (7-inch) soft flour tortillas
- 1 large tomato, chopped (about 1½ cups)
- 1/4 of a head of iceberg lettuce, shredded
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine the imitation crabmeat, salad dressing mix, scallions, olives, and mayonnaise; mix well.
- Place 1/3 cup of the mixture in the center of each tortilla. Top with 1 tablespoon of the chopped tomato. Evenly divide the lettuce over the tomato.
- Roll up the tortillas and serve.
Makes 14 tortilla rolls.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This stick-to-your-ribs Tex-Mex casserole gets its name from the biggest ranch in Texas (and the world!) -- King Ranch! Our recipe for King Ranch Casserole is big on taste and sure to satisfy your gang's big appetites. With chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and more, there's no way you could pass on this Texas favorite!