Shortcut Meatball Hoagies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 4 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 24 Min
Having some of the gang over to watch the game? These Meatball Hoagies are hands-down winners. They're sooo satisfying!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (20-ounce) package frozen meatballs
- 1 (27.7-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 6 hoagie or submarine rolls, split
- 1 1/2 cups (6-ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What To Do:
- In a large skillet or saucepan, combine meatballs, spaghetti sauce, and garlic. Cover and cook 20 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon mixture evenly onto rolls, top with cheese, and serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Apple cobbler is one of those inviting desserts that always makes people feel warm and welcome. In our recipe for Apple Cookie Cobbler, we use tart apples that are tossed with cinnamon sugar before they're baked and finished with a crumbly cookie topping. The results are to-die-for, especially if you top each serving with a scoop of ice cream!