We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Make a classic recipe the Mr. Food way with Shortcut Muffuletta. Meat lovers will rejoice at this dish!
What You'll Need:
- 1 whole (1-pound) round loaf white or Italian bread
- 2 ounces sliced deli turkey, cut into bite-sized strips
- 2 ounces sliced deli salami, cut into bite-sized strips
- 2 ounces sliced deli capicolla, cut into bite-sized strips
- 2 ounces sliced deli provolone cheese, cut into bite-sized strips
- 1 (10-ounce) jar olive tapenade or bruschetta spread
What To Do:
- Cut bread in half horizontally. In a medium bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Spread the meat mixture on the bottom bread half. Replace the top and cut into wedges; serve, or wrap in aluminum foil and keep chilled until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Shake up your dinner routine with this delicious stuffed chile recipe, better known as Chicken Chile Relleno. These chilies are covered in a crispy, cheesy nacho coating, and stuffed with ooey-gooey cheese and chicken. They're going to love this Tex-Mex dish so much, they might just break out the maracas!