Shrimp Salad Wraps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This mouthwatering sandwich wrap stuffed with a fresh-tasting shrimp salad filling will make mealtime exciting. Salad shrimp may be tiny in size, but made this way, the lunch or dinner favorite is big on flavor!
What You'll Need:
- 1 head romaine lettuce, washed and chopped
- 3 ribs celery, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 package (8 ounces) frozen salad shrimp, thawed
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing
- 6 (10-inch) flour tortillas
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the tortillas; mix well.
- Place equal amounts of salad mixture in the center of each tortilla. Fold the bottom of each tortilla up over the salad mixture then fold both sides over envelope-style; roll up to seal. Place tortillas seam side down, cut each in half, and serve.
From the Mr. Food Fort Lauderdale Series "Catch the Wave of Tropical Tastes"
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The next time you make a sandwich, a hamburger, or any other meal that involves slices of bread, try it on Cloud Bread. Cloud Bread is a totally gluten-free, low-carb, low-calorie, and low-fat bread alternative. It's a healthier choice that looks like a fluffy cloud and tastes so good!
- Ham 'n' Cheese Strombolis
- Old-Fashioned Patty Melts
- Layered Italian Crescent Ring
- Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Portobello "Steak" Sandwich
- Bubblin' Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
- Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches
- Easy Mexican Recipes: Top 10 Quesadillas
- Pimiento Cheese Sandwiches
- State Fair Sausage, Peppers, and Onions