Stuffed Deli Sandwich
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This overstuffed deli sandwich is perfect for tailgating or a simple weeknight dinner. How can you miss with layer after layer of all this goodness stacked inside one BIG sandwich?
What You'll Need:
- 1 (1-pound) loaf round sourdough bread
- 1/3 cup Italian dressing
- 8 fresh spinach leaves, stems removed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 8 thin slices deli turkey
- 1 small tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small cucumber, thinly sliced
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut a horizontal slice off the top of the bread loaf then scoop out the center of the bread, leaving 1/2 inch of bread around the inside of the shell.
- Brush the inside of the shell and inside of the bread top with Italian dressing. Layer the shell with the spinach leaves, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, the onion, turkey, tomato, cucumber slices, and the remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Replace the bread top; wrap sandwich in aluminum foil and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until heated through and the cheese is melted. Remove the foil, slice sandwich into wedges, and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You know your guests already love spinach dip, so how about serving it up to them in a whole new way with this easy, no-cook appetizer recipe? Our Spinach Dip Rollups are so creamy, and the bacon bits really pump up their flavor. Just wait till ya see how fast they'll make 'em disappear!