Taco Chicken Wraps
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 20 Min
Spice up your mealtime with these fun-to-make and tasty hot Taco Chicken Wraps. Whether for a change of pace weeknight meal or maybe invite the gang over to watch the game; these easy wraps never disappoint!
What You'll Need:
- 8 frozen chicken breast tenders, not breaded, thawed
- 1 (1-ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
cup Mexican blend cheese
- 1 cup salsa
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix chicken and taco seasoning until chicken is evenly coated.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles. Place 1 chicken tender on widest side of triangle; sprinkle with scallion and cheese. Roll dough around each chicken tender; place point side down on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Serve with salsa.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
01 10 14