The Ultimate Reuben
- COOK TIME
- 1 Min
- READY IN
- 1 Min
What You'll Need:
- 1 (3- to 4-pound) corned beef, cooked according to package directions (See Note)
- 6 slices potato or rye bread
cup Russian dressing, divided
- 1 (27-ounce) can sauerkraut, well drained
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to broil.
- While corned beef is still warm, slice thickly across grain.
- Place bread on a baking sheet and evenly spread each slice with half of Russian dressing. Evenly top each with sauerkraut, corned beef, remaining Russian dressing, and a slice of Swiss cheese.
- Broil 1 to 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
- For easy instructions on how to cook corned beef in a pressure cooker, click here. If you don't have a pressure cooker, you can cook your corned beef in a soup pot with enough water to cover, simmering for about 1 hour per pound or until tender.
- We just can't imagine eating a delicious deli sandwich without pickles! Try making our easy, crunchy Simple Homemade Pickles.
- Hungry for more reuben flavor? You'll love this collection of 10 tasty reuben-inspired recipes, from reuben casserole to reuben dip!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
04 06 13