- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 20 Min
Whether we call these subs, dagwoods, heroes or grinders, we all love them. This hearty version is so big, youâ€™d better plan on sharing it with your whole gang. Itâ€™s the perfect party food!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12- to 16-ounce) loaf French bread, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon olive oil, divided
teaspoon garlic powder
pound thinly sliced deli-style ham
pound thinly sliced turkey breast
pound thinly sliced Genoa or hard salami
pound sliced mozzarella cheese
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
teaspoon Italian seasoning
cup grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brush both cut sides of the bread with 2 tablespoons olive oil and sprinkle evenly with garlic powder.
- Layer the ham, turkey, salami, cheese, and tomato over one half of the bread. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and cover with the other bread half. Brush the top of the bread with the remaining 1 teaspoon olive oil and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Wrap in aluminum foil.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until heated through. Cut into serving-sized portions, and serve.
I suggest cutting this with a serrated knife so it will hold together.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES