Triple B Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
- READY IN
- 15 Min
Beef, bacon, and blue cheese make up these open-faced Triple B Sandwiches. They're a welcome change for lunch or dinner!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 (4-ounce) package crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (12-ounce) package bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 12 slices pumpernickel or sourdough bread, toasted
- 12 ounces thinly sliced cooked roast beef
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 head green leaf lettuce, separated
What To Do:
- Combine blue cheese and butter in a small bowl; set aside.
- Combine cream cheese and next 3 ingredients in a small saucepan; cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until blended. Cool; stir in bacon.
- Spread blue cheese mixture over half of bread slices; top evenly with roast beef. Spread cream cheese mixture on remaining bread slices, and sprinkle with chives. Serve open faced with tomato slices and lettuce leaves.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you've got friends coming over to watch a game, or you're just looking for an easy lunch or snack, these Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas are a real winner. Buffalo chicken makes for a tasty addition inside these cheesy quesadillas, and the celery adds a nice a crunch!