Turkey Cranberry Pitas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether we're using leftover turkey or we pick up some deli-style turkey breast in the market, these hearty pita sandwiches go together in a snap! Tangy dried cranberries and crunchy walnuts add to the contrast of flavors and enjoyment!
What You'll Need:
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) bag mixed baby greens
- 2 cups chunked leftover or deli-style turkey
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 pita breads, cut in half
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine olive oil, vinegar, brown sugar, mustard, salt, and pepper; whisk until dressing is thoroughly combined and thickened.
- In a large bowl, combine greens, turkey, dried cranberries, and walnuts. Pour dressing over salad and toss until evenly coated. Fill pita halves with salad, and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This stick-to-your-ribs Tex-Mex casserole gets its name from the biggest ranch in Texas (and the world!) -- King Ranch! Our recipe for King Ranch Casserole is big on taste and sure to satisfy your gang's big appetites. With chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and more, there's no way you could pass on this Texas favorite!