Turkey and Trimmings Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Enjoy the tastes of Thanksgiving any day of the year with our deli version of Turkey and Trimmings Sandwiches. You're sure to still be on the receiving end of loads of thanks, when you serve these tasty turkey sandwiches.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound (1/4-inch) sliced deli turkey breast
- 2 cups hot prepared stuffing
- 1 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 4 (6-inch) hoagie rolls, split
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place an equal amount of turkey, then stuffing, then cranberry sauce in each hoagie roll. Wrap each sandwich in a piece of aluminum foil.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until heated through. Carefully unwrap and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Homemade soup that's this hearty is simply irresistible! Between the rich tomato broth and the cheese-filled pasta it's hard not to fall in love with Mama Mia's Tortellini Soup. So, grab your favorite bowl and your soup spoon, 'cause this soup recipe is sure to please!